Prj Gutenberg EText Library
EText Reader Project
Complete EText List (~900K)
DOS Software (5 msgs)
eternaLight (272 msgs)
eternaLight Q&A (134 msgs)
Gauss Gun, physics, science (23 msgs)
LINUX, love and life. (3 msgs)
Nevada Politics (6 msgs)
World Politics (20 msgs)
Forum Rules and Policy
Sales and Repair
1711 Maple Road
Defiance, IA 51527
Mon-Fri: 9am-4pm Central
Technology Associates Inc.(remembered)
The EternaLight assets of Technology Associates, Inc.
have been transfered to EternaLights, LLC. All orders
and services issues will be handled by them.
Thomas Hoops and Derone Bryson founded Technology Associates.
In 1994, their partnership incorporated under the name
of Technology Associates, Inc. Between 1993 and 2000,
Technology Associates successfully operated a small
chain of computer stores in the Reno/Sparks area which sold
and serviced computers.
Technology Associates was also one of the founding investors
in Great Basin Internet Services (GBIS), Northern Nevada's Largest
Independent internet service provider. In 1998, TA divested itself
of GBIS. In 2000, TA divested itself of it's retail stores
to pursue manufacturing of the EternaLight flashlight
and other related and unrelated products developed by Thomas Hoops
and Derone Bryson. In 2007,
the organization formerly known as Technology
Associates, Inc., founded by Thomas Hoops and
Derone Bryson in 1992 ceased to exist.
This site is still a
functioning sales platform for the EternaLight products
manufactured and sold by EternaLights, LLC. However,
the remainder of the site remains as it was in it's finality before
the closing of Technology Associates, Inc.
Today Mr. Bryson is privately employed as a Software Engineer. Mr. Hoops
is privately employed in a manufacturing company as
it's CTO. After working together since 1990, through their various
projects and partnerships, Mr. Hoops and Mr. Bryson are still best friends
and continue to explore new opportunities together.
Project Gutenberg EText Library
June 2002 Edition (4 CD Set)
Only $25.00 plus $4.00 S&H (US Priority Mail)
This four volume set contains the etexts compiled by
Project Gutenberg (over 5000
documents) from 1971 to June 2002. It includes ETR (EText Reader) Version 1.2.2 with
a searchable index which makes finding and viewing etexts simple.
Natively supports both Windows 9x/NT/2000 and Linux.
20% of the profits go to support Project Gutenberg.
EText Reader 1.2.2 Features
- Displays etexts stored in text, ZIP, and GZIP files.
- Allows selection of font, foreground color, background color,
and line spacing.
- Remembers last reading position for each file viewed and moves
to the remembered position when file is reopened.
- Allows setting of multiple named bookmarks.
- Allows browsing and search of Project Gutenberg etexts on CDROM.
- Allows browsing and download of etexts directly from Project
Gutenberg sites on the Internet.
- Allows dictionary lookup of words from online dictionaries.
- Supports native look-and-feel on Windows and Linux platforms.
Example Authors and Titles
The CD's contain many more, see the
Complete List(~900K) or
Lookup your favorite title or author.
- Arthur Conan Doyle ("The Hound of the Baskervilles", "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes")
- Alexandre Dumas ("The Count of Monte Cristo", "The Three Musketeers")
- Ambrose Bierce ("The Devils Dictionary")
- Bram Stoker ("Dracula")
- Cervantes ("Don Quijote")
- Charles Darwin ("Origin of Species")
- Charles Dickens ("A Christmas Carol", "David Copperfield", "Great Expectations", "Oliver Twist")
- Edgar Allen Poe ("The Pit and the Pendulum", "The Raven")
- Edgar Rice Burroughs ("A Princess of Mars", "At the Earth's Core", "Tarzan of the Apes", "The Land that Time Forgot")
- Henry David Thoreau ("Civil Disobedence", "Walden")
- Herman Melville ("Moby Dick")
- Jack London ("The Call of the Wild", "White Fang")
- James Fenimore Cooper ("Last of the Mohicans")
- Johanna Spyri ("Heidi")
- John Bunyan ("The Pilgrims Progress")
- Jonathan Swift ("Gulliver's Travels")
- Joseph Conrad ("Heart of Darkness")
- Jules Verne ("20,000 Leagues Under the Sea", "Around the World in 80 Days")
- L. Frank Baum ("The Wonderful Wizard of Oz")
- Lewis Carroll ("Alice in Wonderland", "The Hunting of the Snark")
- Mark Twain ("Adventures of Tom Sawyer", "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn", "A Tramp Abroad")
- Martin Luther King, Jr. ("I have a Dream")
- Mary Shelley ("Frankenstein")
- Plato ("The Republic")
- Robert Lewis Stevenson ("Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde", "Treasure Island")
- Rudyard Kipling ("Captains Courageous", "The Jungle Book")
- Shakespeare ("Hamlet", "Julius Caesar", "Much Ado About Nothing", "Othello", "Macbeth", "Romeo and Juliet")
- Stephen Crane ("Red Badge of Courage")
- Thomas Paine ("Common Sense")
- Victor Hugo ("Les Miserables", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame")
- Washington Irving ("The Legend of Sleepy Hollow")
- Jane Austen ("Sense and Sensibility", "Pride and Prejudice")
EText Reader Screen Shots
Click image for larger view
Browsing CD Index
Viewing "Heart of Darkness"
Looking Up Word
Only $25.00 plus $4.00 S&H (US Priority Mail)
This is an experimental feature where you can post praise, criticism, or whatever...
-- Derry Bryson on Thu, Dec 7th, 2000 17:02:03 UTC
what is international postage and when will cds be updated?
Hi what is the cost of shipping for the cds to the united kingdom.
When will they be updated being a year old now, lots of new books by now no doubt.
-- on Fri, Dec 6th, 2002 16:00:00 UTC
Add a Comment